Friday, April 15, 2005

This is going to take a long time...

In my quest to improve my (apparently shitty, I had no idea how bad...) music tastes I am listening to Music Choice / Hit List (how much do I love Time Warner? digital cable and DVR's are awesome....)

I get 3 Doors Down and Good Charlotte (heh) but who the hell is Akon and why the hell does he sing an old Bobby Vinton song with a Chipmunk? All I got from Google (my .5 seconds worth of research at most) is that "sometimes it takes a singing thug poet to make you realize that you aren’t the only one that feels certain ways…" Mmmmmokayyyyy. http://www.musicremedy.com gave up that little gem.

On the plus side even *I* know that Hilary Duff singing "Hater" is about Lindsay Lohan. It still sucks, but at least I know what that one is about.

PS - YAY! Tax day cometh!!! Sunday afternoon I rip the desk apart and finish setting up the new PC. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

armalicious said...

You crack me up!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...