Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My answer, and a new question

Last night I was I thinking I'd like to grab either sister or my best friend and go back to Vegas, because the CMA's are on tonight. (They're live from Mandalay Bay which I walked to on my last day there, and oh my god, did my feet HURT by then.... ) Of course, if my sister and I went, we'd meet a bunch of cool people but then get thrown out for laughing at Mr. Renee Zellweger. Troll.

New question:

You are any character you want to be, in your favorite movie.

Who are you and why?

6 comments:

onescrappychick said...

Wheezer in Steel Magnolias.

So do I really need to answer the why part? (snarky little laugh)

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

John Cusack in Grosse Point Blank.
I've had dreams where I was a hit man, a lone wolf out knocking off evil people.

Plus if I ever went back to a high school reunion, I picture it to be pretty much like how it went in the movie. A friggin disaster.

And the scene where he finds out his old house is now a Quick-E-Mart is classic. I drove by where my old house was and now it's a housing development. Kinda depressing not being able to recognize where it was.

StrangerDanger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Eliza Doolittle. From rags to riches, and she gets her man.

Johnny Virgil said...

I would be edward scissorhands. I mean, how cool would it be have SCISSORS for HANDS.

And make out with a klepto. Sweet.

Ryan said...

William Miller in Almost Famous.

Just the right mix of passion, naivete', curiosity, professionalism, talent, luck, charm, dysfunction, capacity to love and on and on...

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...