Friday, May 27, 2005

Dear Internet and Hackers

(with apologies to Sarah, who does these letters so much better than I ever could)

You suck.

I click on ONE thing to try to look at some online cards and you screw me over. Why??? Now I can't see the pictures on my own blog. Filebin won't even talk to me without trying to install spyware on my PC. I can't see Johnny's pictures. Shamus has a picture too that I can't see. WHY???

If you're so smart can't you cure cancer or do something else USEFUL? Eff you.

3 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

looks like filebin got hacked. I just moved my pics to http://xs.to

Carly said...

thank you.... at least I know I'm not crazy (well not more than the baseline) -- and, Happy birthday and stuff!!

PS: wierd URL....

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

It was driving me crazy - I was close to reloading my laptop (thought my hosts file was corrupted somehow)

Hopefully they'll be back. I was hearting filebin until this.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...