Monday, May 23, 2005

Adventures

Sit back. Close your eyes. No, wait, open them so you can read.

Name 5 fun things you would like to do in the next year. Don't overthink it. Just rattle off a few ideas.


Here's mine (since I have not really been answering my own questions... the party was lovely and I wish you all could have been there)

1. Ride a parasail at Lake George

2. Sit right up front for the filming of a cooking show (Carmine or Emerill)

3. Sing onstage during a concert by a major recording artist. (Backup, I'm not talking duet or anything...)

4. Visit the Oval Office (...and kneel under the desk. Hah! with no one in the chair of course. I just want to know, Monica, what were you THINKING?)

5. take my kids to a MLB game

4 comments:

Ryan said...

1. Skydive
2. Go back to Australia
3. lose 25 lbs
4. Run a 1/2 marathon
5. Publish a short story

onescrappychick said...

1. Take a long weekend away with himself.
2. Go back to the zoo. (it's a kick ass zoo)
3. Visit the beach for a week.
4. Play hookey from school (obviously next year) for a day and just hang out in my jammies all day and do whatever.
5. practice my slingshot shooting on the damn pigeons that won't leave my birdfeeders alone. (hey it would be fun)

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

1. Scuba dive at Great Barrier Reef
2. Ride in the space shuttle
3. Fly a glider
4. Be able to go back in time
5. Go back in time again

Anonymous said...

1. Publish my first novel (or at least sign the deal).
2. Visit the Italian Lakes (I'm doing that in Semptember - yay!).
3. Meet you in person.
4. See the Rolling Stones live (it may be my last chance before one or more of them dies!).
5. Drive across America, coast to coast, in a very nice convertible.

M.H.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...