...without even noticing....
http://www.mypublisher.com/default.php
Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So, I'm inclined to think that most people would expect to see the ENTIRE window, as in this shot.... but how do you like this one? I d...
-
If you've never joined in, click on the title link to visit Purgatorian, and read the other stories at least. You might still have time ...
-
Hmm. I certainly HAVE painted myself into a corner, haven't I? Can't call the blog "Going On 40" if I AM 40. What a...
2 comments:
Carly
That's awesome! I am so glad you posted that- what a great Christmas gift idea. I always have trouble getting the Great-grandma gifts at Christmas ( what do you get someone who is 90!) this is perfect.thanks
KF
evil. now you know what i am going to spend two hours doing!
(ok and BTW i got to your blog because when i was on someone elses blog adn they had the spinning map of doom you had planted your little flag in Albany New York, and i thought i HAD to visit your blog because we are from Albany Oregon)
Post a Comment