Saturday, October 01, 2005

Stuff


It's too bad that...
  • my brother-in-laws and other guilty parties who will not be identified can not understand the words "do not buy any more stuffed animals please"
  • that Mommy breaks that rule, often
  • they get thrown on the floor every night
  • the room doesn't look like this unless we're having a party
  • she can remember the name of each one AND who gave it to her, but can't remember her timestables

    and stuff...

PS...check out the music box I got her... it plays Phantom / Music of the Night... on the white shelf at far right

5 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

you had a party? Where was my invite? Bitch.

Anonymous said...

Ever wonder if they all come alive at night??
Carfeul, they might just gang up on you and take over!

onescrappychick said...

OMFG.. we have this simmilar problem at my house. However, dd has discovered that if she gives them away to kids who haven't much... she can get new ones without much trouble. The little man however is like my MIL and won't part with his cr@p... so we got him one of those stupid pet nets. I have a secret loathing for stuffed animals.

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

That's a great idea - I should take pictures of rooms in my house right before a party, then I can show them to people when they come over and say, "See? This is how it looks without all the toys all over the place."

Of course, that means I need to have a party. And clean.

Weary Hag said...

Oh my. This looks remarkably like my daughter's room (one day) when we were having company! Now? I can't see the floor in there. Ed and I call it "the pit." Sadly, she's 19.
I love the music box, by the way, AND the song.

Pet nets are wonderful. I would like to tightly hug the person who invented them. We had two in SJ's room. Her animals today live in bins in our basement. *sigh*

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...