Monday, October 24, 2005

Oh Britney, Britney

Apparently Mrs. Federline was going to sell her first family portrait to a magazine (People? maybe) but backed out feeling like she was exploiting the little love bug. Y'know, selling her child. Then some of the photos were put out on the internet, then lawyers came along and the photos were removed, blah blah blah. Not important really.

But...

For some reason, I had the following train of thought. Someone will make money by shooting the first family photo and selling it to a magazine. The best of a really bad situation would be for Brit to take the money herself, and put it in trust for Spawn. You know, for all of the therapy.

Yes, so in other words I'm in complete denial about important stuff and I'm amusing myself with Britney's "problems".


Schroeder
You are Schroeder!

Which Peanuts Character are You?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It amazes me, every time, that these celebs are in such need of public attention that they actually sell their photos to magazines.

Trash. Every one of them.

The celebs.

And the mags.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...