Friday, January 13, 2006

503

I am approaching 10,000 visitors...wheee! See, when I started sitemeter I hated the thought that I would have to look at the thing and see "3 visitors" and so on, and so I bumped it up to 503 right from the get-go. I know, I'm a freakin' idiot.... but I can admit things like that about myself and laugh, you know?

While most of my actual "I've spoken to them in person" friends have a steady stream of visitors to their blog, probably 5 times the visitors that I do, I'm just strolling along, one visitor at a time. This is OK by me, but de-lurk once in a while, people! Say hi and tell me one thing about yourself.

As my boss pointed out today, it's a full moon (almost) and it's Friday the 13th.How's that for a combination? Rather than hide in my closet, I've got a girl's night out planned. Well, actually, I am taking my daughter out and we're going to work on scrapbooks with a friend. It sounded so much hotter before that last sentence, huh? (I have no illusions. Only one man in my life has ever told me that I was "hot" and I will secretly love him forever. Shhh. Don't tell anybody.)

Have a good weekend everybody!!

4 comments:

onescrappychick said...

Have a great time! I stole your avatar idea (actually, it's the one I use at work, we have yahoo mail.) I was tired of my weather girl being wrong.

mckay said...

a long time ago i was in an Agathat Christie murder mystery play. We were rehearsing on a Fri 13th with a full moon. we all decided it'd be a hoot to go play on a Ouiji board. it actually got kinda creepy. i never thought those things were real, but after that night, i do. and how.




oooooooeeeeeeoooooooo.....

Johnny Virgil said...

i always thought you were pretty cute. Not quite the same thing, but hey...

Carly said...

Chick, I change it ofen when I'm checking my mail.

McKay, I was in Tea & Arsenic in 9th grade - is that an AC play?? We sucked!


JV, hey, that's nice - thanks!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...