Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Apparently...

... it does matter for bats. Mwahahah. (That link was just too good not to post.)

... Phil Vassar has a new single (Last day of my life?) & CD coming soon. (Not sure why that popped into my head while thinking about big and little bats. REALLY... but I bet...nevermind.)

..the new Grease is High School Musical. My kids are obsessed with it and play it over and over. The DVR needs to have an accident so that gets deleted. I can't take it anymore!!

...I have NO shame, because I am still watching the Bachelor, to enjoy the trainwreck that is stupid women + far too much alcohol + cute, buff, single, AND-HE'S-A-DOCTOR". I think the casting director deliberately picks women with at least one screw loose, every season. Me likee.

...my son has this whole life I know nothing about, because his teacher mentioned that every day she tells her husband over dinner "the funniest thing that D did today". Her favorite story involves him sighing at what a ladies man he is (a first grader wants to marry him, which would be fine if she were in third grade like he is, duhhh, but she's in FIRST GRADE!!) Oy vey.

(Oh and by the way, Johnny, she loved the drawing and hung it up. Hah!)

1 comment:

Alisa said...

I can tell you why that man is a bachelor. He picks 23 year olds who can't finish a sentence with out squeaking. (can you tell I dislike blond Sarah?)

And he keeps sneaky rat bastage women around. (Names that redhead who takes it upon herself to make sure NO ONE gets a moment alone with him).

I don't blame that little dark haired chic for whisking him away on a jet ski.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...