Monday, January 23, 2006

More Randomness

Hey, this is fun if you had a Lite-Brite when you were a kid.

What is the proper grammatical form to say that your neighbor is awesome because they came over with their snow blower and cleared your driveway? Snow-blowed? Dunno. But my neighbor is awesome because... never mind, I know you don't really care. But 6" of nasty winter white is now out of my driveway - yeee hah. I didn't even have to make the kids do it.


But what I really wanted to tell you about is the book I bought the other day:

Sex and the City / Kiss and Tell

Pictures, and pictures, and MORE pictures, a one-paragraph recap of every episode, character studies. Updated (BARELY) to include the first 12 episodes of the 6th season. It's absofuckinglutely a great way to spend $20. (Pocket Books, in case you're interested)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...