Wednesday, January 04, 2006

De-coder

So,

I have an avatar that I made in Yahoo, which looks nothing like me, of course, but hey, a girl can dream.

I'd say "it's in my sidebar, go look at it" - but that's the point. I tried to put it there. Sometimes I see it, sometimes I don't. WTF? I never change the template from one time to the next. (Today I took out the weather pixie because I got bored with it - that's not what I'm talking about)

So somewhere in my html I have one comment opener too many, but it doesn't make sense, because it should be in between the links and the recent post stuff and I've checked that area.

This is probably why I'm not a developer. Want me to nicely tell a client that "you don't tell us delivery dates; unless your project is for the CEO, WE set the delivery date"? I'm all over it. I get projects funded, I do any and all status reports that management wants, whatever. But I don't code. (So far.)

11 comments:

onescrappychick said...

I see it every time I come. :)

Johnny Virgil said...

must.....hold...tongue....comment...will be....deleted.....anyway...

Carly said...

:::eyeroll::::

(yeah, I know exactly what you're thinking)

Carly said...

(but it's still nasty...)

and I STILL CAN"T SEE MY OWN AVATAR... I quit.

onescrappychick said...

pltttttttttttttt

Johnny Virgil said...

no you don't not.

Suburban Turmoil said...

At least you have an avatar. I'm too lazy to even attempt to get one...

Thanks for stopping by!!

Carly said...

awesome grammar, there, JV.

"no you don't not. " ??

and I haven't even had any wine

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Looks good to me. AND I can see the snowflakes. And I see a dragon. Man, your page is like one of those pictures where you unfocus your eyes and you can see all kinds of stuff.

onescrappychick said...

I use Firefox, and they don't allow me to see the snowflakes. But I did open Internet Exploder one day and have a little lookie.

Johnny Virgil said...

That's hick speak.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...