Tuesday, January 24, 2006

True You Fun


Go here and register (you don't have to fill in all the address info), then click on Quiz in the upper right area of the main page.

It's a funny little quiz that will also draw a portrait of you. This is mine.

I look like a weird variation of Jen Aniston. It makes me laugh. I have never, EVER worn a skirt this short in my entire life.

Anyway.

Here is the analysis of me... *

You have a high degree of talent, but are frustrated by a lack of opportunities to fully express yourself. Subconsciously, you are angry about this, but have learned to suppress your urges to alternately pull all the hair out of one side of your head and binge on lemon pound cake. You are principled, but feel that high standards in design are more important than high standards in personal hygiene. You look younger than your age, but sometimes lie about it anyway. You are a brilliant multi-tasker, but you frequently over-commit to the point of temporary insanity. You try to blame others for this, but no one believes you. The aspect of your personality you love the most is your optimism. You have a passionate but unresolved relationship with paper, which requires further investigation.

*(Obviously, I have bolded the parts that make me laugh/happy and ignored anything negative. It's how I survive, people. )

2 comments:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

And what's with the US Army poster in your hand? Do you prefer military men? Or do you have a secret desire to join the coast guard?

Carly said...

if you look closely, I have several arms. I'm confused, but the US military must want to merge my DNA with someone else's (to get a smarter person with 4 arms...)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...