Friday, March 16, 2007

Additional

...proof that my universe is actually a video game being played by a delinquent teenager with a deliciously warped sense of humor...

Today I came out of the supermarket to find I had not one but TWO FLAT TIRES on the front of my new vehicle.

How flat, you ask? The white letters on my new tires were touching the ground.

As my luck would have it I am now temporarily driving a Jeep Renegade with lights strung across the top and little studs decorating it here and there. (Note: I know I am too old and not cool/hot enough for this vehicle. I am lukewarm. I am certain of this, because I have no idea how to turn the top lights on. Although to be fair, I drove it home from the market and that's it. I was a little distracted.)

4 comments:

Sgt said...

Do they make a hot chick edition? I don't think I'd want studs adorning mine.

Sorry about the tires. The same exact thing happened to my Navigator. I had just bought new tires for it, and came out of work to see that the front two had new features. Roofing nails from the reconstruction of the hotel in Saratoga across the street.

Don't sell yourself short, your pretty cool in my book.

onescrappychick said...

awesome....congrats on the new wheels!!!!!

Carly said...

thanks Sgt, I am usually laughing at myself when I say something like that. I find me endlessly entertaining. (And, I found the switch for the lights, ha!)

Carly said...

PS. It was blah blah blah boyspeak blah blah blah beads on the tires blah blah blah.

Whatever. No charge.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...