Monday, March 19, 2007

Dancing with the (B list) stars

OK... I am a fan of the show. But holy jazz hands, it was all over the map tonight.

I love Cliffie Claven. There, I said it. I'd dance with him at a wedding and have a blast. Considering he had less time to rehearse than some, and he's easy to bet on as a sentimental favorite, he should do fine for a while.

The former Miss USA? Plastic and OH so annoying. I can't even bring myself to look up her name. Shaina, no... Shandi. Kinda rhymes with Kandi, with a heart over the "i".

Bored me - Heather Mills, Paulina, and The Tall Legendary Basketball Star I Never Heard of Because I'm A Chick. Oh, and some of the guys...

Person who dances most like me: sadly, Billy Ray Cyrus. I bet Karina REALLY misses Mario now, huh? cough cough tramp cough cough But put him out of his misery; either Billy or Leeza will go home first. Hopefully!

Two couples to watch - Laila Ali, and Apolo. I hope they make at least the final four. Joey Fat One can go home.

1 comment:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...