Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fry Pennington

Amelia and I tried to go see the house they're currently building for Extreme Home Makeover. (We both called our husbands after the scrapbooking workshop at the NICU and said "She wants to go see it". OK, we were bored and didn't want to go home...)

Unfortunately we stopped for a McShake and fries first, and the brilliance of the fast food employees ("...do we sell a coffee shake?") inserted a fateful delay in our quickly hatched plan. We got to the "shuttle pickup" location about five minutes toooo late. Oh well.

Since she knows the area we drove around the back...(the street the house is on is blocked off from all traffic) ... from the main road you can see the house since it's lit up like an airport. Much bigger than my house, I have to say.

2 comments:

D-HOR said...

MMMMMMMmmmmmmm coffee shake. I love the Jamocha from Arbys.

Sgt said...

My favorite one was where they pretty much built the spanish style home and then included 3 or 4 cars.

The stories are always heart wretching.. but damn!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...