Sunday, March 25, 2007

I love you, internets

...because I can go shopping online for something like

this which will motivate me since I added "if you don't jump you never know if you can fly" below all of my phone numbers... plus it will make my family happy when I go out running on my own. The quote is from a song by Miranda Lambert... "New Strings". And it's red, by the way. Power color.


I can also stock up on stuff like Badger balm (Tangerine...) which is great; I can't wear gloppy lipstick that is too much like vaseline. . . I am apparently allergic to something petroleumish and why do people put that on their face anyway? I found this lip balm in Bath & Body works but now those greedy bastards don't sell it anymore. Hmmph. So I buy online.

After I get all my shopping done I have time for things like this and these.

Time's up... gotta go sing something somewhere.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

Easter is almost here.. you're almost there!!!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...