Saturday, March 31, 2007

March 32nd

We just convinced my son that due to the change of the start of Daylight Savings Time, the government had to add March 32nd to the calendar, just for this year. So April Fool's day will be Monday.

Mwahahaha.

I'm going to switch the cereal bags around and re-glue the boxes. Yes, because I have no life.

The best joke I ever did was to call a friend's husband, read him his address and credit card data, and proceed to tell him someone was racking up charges to 1-900 numbers. He freaked out, screaming "cancel the card!" and so on, hotly denying that the charges were his. His wife listened in and was the "supervisor" that he had to speak to, to get the charges reversed.

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

you are an evil, evil person. I am not a fan of April Fool's at all.. but man did I laugh at your funny phone call.

emmay said...

How much money have you saved for that poor child's therapy? First the Easter bunny and now this??

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...