Sunday, April 01, 2007

Update

He's going crazy, trying to fix his clock. It shows date and day of the week. Obviously he can't get March 32 so he settled for March 31, but now he's trying to get it to show Sunday and it's a clock that sets itself to the right day/date automatically after a power failure.... it's hilarious.

I thought the cereal joke (which worked well) would tip him off that TODAY is AFD, but no...

Yes, I'm going to be in PLENTY of trouble once we reveal this is just a prank. mwahaha.

2 comments:

D-HOR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D-HOR said...

If he develops a twitch and needs counseling someday I hope you know you'll have to pay for it.

But seriously that's some funny shit and I'm going to write it down in my book of stuff to do the kids that I will someday have.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...