He's going crazy, trying to fix his clock. It shows date and day of the week. Obviously he can't get March 32 so he settled for March 31, but now he's trying to get it to show Sunday and it's a clock that sets itself to the right day/date automatically after a power failure.... it's hilarious.
I thought the cereal joke (which worked well) would tip him off that TODAY is AFD, but no...
Yes, I'm going to be in PLENTY of trouble once we reveal this is just a prank. mwahaha.
Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So, I'm inclined to think that most people would expect to see the ENTIRE window, as in this shot.... but how do you like this one? I d...
-
If you've never joined in, click on the title link to visit Purgatorian, and read the other stories at least. You might still have time ...
-
Hmm. I certainly HAVE painted myself into a corner, haven't I? Can't call the blog "Going On 40" if I AM 40. What a...
2 comments:
If he develops a twitch and needs counseling someday I hope you know you'll have to pay for it.
But seriously that's some funny shit and I'm going to write it down in my book of stuff to do the kids that I will someday have.
Post a Comment