Monday, April 09, 2007

Dear Internet

  • Suzy has on a Victoria's Secret pink polka dot thong today. She felt compelled to share with me and so I asked if I could blog it.
  • Delivery people don't suck, but the people you get on the phone when you call about your delivery sure do. Why do they lie? "After lunch" would be much simpler than "You're on the first truck, it will be between 10:00 - 11:00." Dammit.
  • I was so mad at the delivery people that I had a really fantastic run today on the treadmill. Even with an incline, I ran for wwwwaaaaay longer than I usually do.
  • I have approximately 12 loads of laundry to do now. Joy, Joy.
  • I edited my yahoo avatar at least a week ago and it won't show up on my page. Dammit. If you see the falcon, it's still not working. Oh well.
  • What do you mean, am I procrastinating? List? what to-do list?

PS: Listening to Tiffany Granath on the playboy channel on Sirius would not be a good thing if you have 3 small children in your home. Dammit.

xo xo,

Carly

9 comments:

emmay said...

If I had Suzy's body, I would be wearing a pink polka dot thong from VS too. But instead, I have nursing bras with which I can entice my poor hubby.

onescrappychick said...

wtf.. my avatar hasn't been working either... I'm happy to hear it's not just me. Happy to hear about your run.. and remind me to blog about the destroyed box UPS dropped on my porch last week. (Morons)

Glaziersgirl said...

I have no clue how to put my yahoo avatar on my page. Care to share?

Carly said...

from your main page (of your yahoo mailbox, when you first sign in) you can change the wardrobe/ background etc

off to the right on THAT page is an Export link

you can copy text from the resulting page, and add it to your blogger template in the sidebar

Carly said...

Hmmm. I did a crappy job explaining that.

The first sentence should read something about clicking on your avatar (when you first get into your yahoo mailbox) to go to the page where you can pick background, etc.

Carly said...

Em, why are nursing bras all plain and white? VS needs to get on that. The market for pretty nursing bras would probably be huge.

D-HOR said...

Just out of curiosity, why were you listening to the playboy channel in the first place???

For the articles?

Carly said...

For Tiffany! She's got a great talk show. Otherwise, the rest of the programming is :::: cough::: for men. But Tiffany is great.

emmay said...

Carly, I actually have a black nursing bra...how racy of me!
And a sports bra and tank bra, as well as on with some pretty textured fabric, but no patterns.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...