Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happy Spring



This is part of a piece we will be singing tomorrow. Basically I sing Alleluia sixty-one times. Piece of cake.


Speaking of cake, I have been making flowers all day, (royal icing, which dries hard) for a cake for next saturday. It's easier to make the flowers ahead of time, and let them air dry. Since, I have a REAL job, and all of that. Duff has nothing to worry about, but I'm pretty happy with how they came out. I made some daisies (pink and white) and some blue drop flowers. It's been a LONG time since I did a cake like this. Yeeeesh.


Time for hills.

1 comment:

Sgt said...

You might want to do like I would and jot some "rememberance" words on your hand. You know... in case you forget.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...