Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stuffin'

This is exciting.

This is pretty cool. I want the scorched penny on my jeep. (I know, no can do.)

This is just one more thing that will make my mother in law worry.

With all of this interesting stuff wwwwwwhy is CNN so fixated on Mammary Nicole Smith? Oh wait, I just answered my own question.

A little humor for the day... I had an awesome massage today, but I had to stifle a giggle when the attendant triped over something (his chair, a side table, who knows?) and it made a loud clanging noise. Ooops.

1 comment:

Sgt said...

The stem cell looks pretty promising. I don't know much about the disease, but hopefully if this pans out, most people will know before the insulin producing cells are all gone.

As for the data on the phones/pdas, we keep a good sized magnet available for just such occassions. Tin foil hats too, but thats something totally different.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...