Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Move Out

Attention, all mice in the woods behind my house: we* will no longer put BIG globs of peanut butter in the mousetraps. So quit visiting my garage and stealing them. Die, you nasty little rodents. Eff Mickey, you're just not cute. I don't NEEEED that adrenaline boost when I'm on my treadmill.

If I don't stop seeing mice (living and dead) in my garage soon, I am moving here. Yes, private residences on a cruise ship. This is a fabulous idea. Best part - no pesky co-workers.


*See Rules of Marriage, Article I... it's always the husband's fault. No matter what the problem is.

2 comments:

D-HOR said...

I've always used penut butter and yeah you're right it gets stolen quite a bit.

My BF Chino told me to use a peice of a tortilla in the trap instead. I told him he was retarded but he did it anyway.

First night? Mexican 1, Gringo 0, mouse -1. If you really cram it on there they have to PULL it off and . . . well you know the rest.

If you have gringo mice and not Mexican mice like I suspect ours might be, put a leeeeeelte thin layer of the sweet suff on the tortilla to attract them too it.

Good luck!!

Sgt said...

I'm liking that cruise ship residence . Its like a condo with a view thats always changing.

I wonder how taxes would work?

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...