Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hell hath no fury

...like a slightly lazy 40+ year old woman who JUST wants the DAMN carpet shampoo machine to WORK RIGHT. There was this spring, that fell out over and over again, and that wouldn't be a huge problem if it wasn't part of the valve to release the soap ...more soap went down my kitchen sink than into my carpet. Gaaaaaaaaaah!

Don't even SAY the phrase "curtain rods" to me, either. Unless you want a long rant on how they're made very flimsy, and hard to put the curtains on, and why did my curtains shrink after only one washing and why didn't he put these up with sinkers anyway because they're pulling out of the...

so, Child 1 learned a few new words yesterday ...but my rugs look awesome.

I need to go back to work so that I can rest.

1 comment:

D-HOR said...

I friggin hate curtains and their forsaken rods. I made Chino put up blinds on every last window in our house.

Except what to do with the tiny little window on our door? Too small 4 a blind and I'm not sure if a curtain would look right.
---Anything would be better than what the super thinker bachelors (including him,) did before I ever came along.

Black Tape. They took black tape peice by peice and covered it up.

I'm pretty sure that moves far past bachelor pad syndrome and moves into Ghetto bachelors left to their own devices after drinking.

Men can be such nightmares.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...