Thursday, April 05, 2007

I have ears like a hawk

There is just more TV goodness than I can handle lately.

  1. Kate, kicking Juliet's ass, on LOST. Fabulous, but Sarah's got it covered so go visit OK Seriously.
  2. A new episode of the Office tonight, Supersized to mess up everyone's DVR/TIVO. Let's see if Jim can outrun Roy. (Next week Andy is back, I do believe, from his Management training... anger management...)
  3. The Bachelor. Yes, the Bachelor. (And this has nothing to do with my first ever college boyfriend, who was ROTC Navy. Uh uh. Nope. Although I still have the picture from the military ball he took me to. Don't tell anyone.)

    It's just the number one drinking game enabler in America, where you can drink WHILE watching the people on tv get drunk. (Seriously, these women have alcohol put in front of them constantly. Did you see their fridge?) You can play along with me, if you watch:

    Take a drink if a woman makes a catty remark to/about another woman. Take a shot if a woman is weeping. Chug your drink if someone talks about "the journey", or when Chris whatshisname says "Who will go home brokenhearted?"

    My favorite woman the other night was the woman who decided that another woman (who was so drunk she literally fell down) was talking about her from across the room, and barged over to have a fight about it, announcing "I heard you talk about me, I have ears like a hawk." You can't script this stuff. Unfortunately she got kicked out in the first round (so did the bug eyed crazy lawyer chick who thought she was a lock...because she can do more pushups than Andy...) but there seem to be other crazy women remaining( I think the nutty flipping woman stayed, not sure..)

    I may have to start up my wine and bonbons habit again. For the record Tessa is my pick, despite the horrible lame joke she told. She seems vaguely normal.
  4. Alton Brown is on at least three times a day. Enough said.

I'm off to alphabetize my to-do list.....

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...