Monday, December 10, 2007

Bend over


Since I don't feel entertaining, due to things like "Oh my god why didn't she do that?" and "Did I really have to sit through that useless class?" (details not truly important...I'm sure you have your own to fill in the blanks....)


go here.... for more of the artist above (LOVE the Halloween candy one, dated September 13 or so...)
I found it when I ordered gelaskins.

By the way, the light switch covers I pondered recently came and they are beautiful. My Christmas shopping is nearly done. I love you, Internets.


Does anyone want to recommend games for my new blackberry? Aside from Texas Hold'em, of course.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...