Sunday, December 23, 2007

Thoughts

Is the year over yet? I really sucked at the MSN year end current events quiz. Ooops. Moving on...

  • I would have LOVED to have seen this in person - darn. Or even on tv. With all of the billions of CRAP tv shows on (I'm looking at you, Heidi & Spencer) can't we have something better now & then?
  • I recruited a new choir member today. Let's see if she shows up. She seemed really interested. And an alto! Yaaaaaaay.
  • The soprano with the really REALLY LOUD voice (but beautiful, clear and REALLY high range) who blew out my eardrum the other night is a good sport - she presented me & a friend with a 1/2 set of earplugs each (we stand on either side of her). It was awesome.
  • I really love giving little tins full of the cookies I've made, to special people. Stanley & Bette got theirs today at choir. :::checking my watch:::: I think Bette probably ate hers by now.
  • Carly 1, Mice 0 (do we give them points for stealing peanut butter off of two traps? Or just me, for KILLING THEIR LITTLE RODENT ASSES... ? Snap!)
  • I'm into the punch list stage -trying to remember the last minute little things I need to do today and tomorrow. Luckily for me this includes the "what is everyone wearing, no really" drill. My son brought home ONE good shoe for the vacation from school. We checked and the other isn't at school. I sent him to Target to buy one shoe. Think that will work?

Well, I need to quit procrastinating...

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

we have peanut butter thieving mice also.. so we got one of those "humane" traps... falls down and traps them inside, then the idea is that you let them outside and they live another day. Well.. I was so impressed with DH for buying that, until I realized he lets them out in the backyard with the dog.. and well.... ahem. Merry Christmas!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...