Saturday, December 08, 2007

Elf you

I couldn't post yesterday, being overcome by the loss of Carotid Artery Guy. Dammit.


Well, actually I was shopping (shudder). I took the afternoon off from work, studiously avoided the two obscenely large malls in my area, and went to Target and a few other places instead. I am within spitting distance of "done" so I am deeee-lighted. I even had time to have a glass of wine. Oh yeah!


This morning I got up early to upload and order a book I'm making for my dad. Here's a screen of some of the pages. These are pictures of his dad, aunts & uncles, etc. By the way, Shops, I love you, you saved me $55 with that coupon.





Today it's (ugh) decorations everywhere in the house (two trees... Two. I don't want or need two trees. But other people in mi casa insist.)



I'll be making cookies while they do all of that decorating (the kids each get to have one friend over) and I'll be trying not to thing about trying on jeans. Bon appetit!

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...