Thursday, December 27, 2007

This is actually a COLOR photo...


The sky is gray. (Or is it Grey? Nope, no new Grey's again this week. No new Office. Sulk. )
I went through one of my favorite running parks today... you can't see it very well in the photo (which I took on my blackberry) but every branch is slightly outlined on top with a fresh dusting of snow.
My projects for the next couple of days:
  • Enjoy the decorated house, drink wine and eat cookies (this behavior shall end on New Year's day! back to the treadmill!!)
  • Go through my digital photo folders from this year. Upload any that I haven't printed to Snapfish, before their 9 cent sale ends. Move this years photos into an archive folder and back it up
  • Go through my file drawer and pitch the papers I don't need. They're choking the life out of me. My desk always looks horrible, we really don't have enough room for all of the PTA and basketball league papers along with our OWN bills/ etc... I need to get a jump start on this while no little people are demanding attention on their homework.
  • Speaking of PTA, I've been playing tag with one of the other officers... we are sending back and forth a list of things we STILL need to manage this year, adding things as we think of them. This includes fundraisers, family fun things, and so on. It's a long frickin' list!
  • After that, I get to try to sort through the piles of stuff in my scrapbook area. Things are a mess because we take my card table down to put the tree up. There are piles of things all tossed back there and it's killing me because some of the piles contain folders of very old photos.
  • I have new KOTM stamps to play with, along with the distress embossing ink and other stuff I bought recently. Wheee!

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

Remember that Monkeys song.. Shades of Grey? I don't know why we live in such a dreary part of the country.. I need some SUN!

my plans for the next few days involve a movie with the fam, some errands, some cleaning and putting away of the stuff.. and a drum gig. This vacation from school is the only one I allow myself to be "off" (no projects etc)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...