Monday, December 31, 2007

Snow day


Isn't it still supposed to be basketball season?? If it's Monday morning, we got snow, or at least it seems so the last few weeks.
We got at least a foot of wet, sticky snow overnight. I love the way it outlines the trees, but not the way it clings to a shovel...(hah! as IF this girl will touch a shovel today - that's what I have kids for...)


It sure seems like it's going to be a LONG WINTER.

How do you like this shot? Should I have corrected the blue cast? Cropped it differently? I took a few frames of different variations, horizontal /vertical etc., but I think I like this the best. I'm hoping to improve my photo taking skills beyond "point at it and press the button" this year. Most of my pictures are nice but average, and I'll like to dial that up just a little.

1 comment:

shoes said...

you should have got a basketball on top of the snow.........

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...