Monday, December 17, 2007

Bits of fuzz from my brain's lint trap

Thoughts, in no particular order


  • Hell yes... I will see this movie
  • A 2 hour delay means the bus will come two hours after it normally comes. So turn the tv off and get your coat on, dammit. Do not argue with me that "it means school will start at 10." I know that. You still get the bus WAY before that.
  • If you sleep with a snorer you may find yourself musing, (okay, fantasizing) at two a.m. some morning about being in a cartoon. Your spindly Olive Oyl arm will slide out from under the blanket, reach under your side of the bed, and come up with a gigantic rubber mallet which you will swing with a "BAM" effect (bright colored letters, filling the screen). The offending party will either vanish into a smoking cartoon hole in the floor (leaving a jagged edged mattress) or will be a flat, non-snoring object. Either way.
  • On that subject (sleepus interruptus) , who drunk dialed me from Ohio at midnight the other night? All I could hear on the voicemail message you left me was the singing.
  • I have now consumed all of the refridgerated cookie dough which I made 8 days ago. That's not good. I never baked ANY of it. I think at some point I knew I'd passed the middle of the tray, uh, the point of no return. At least it had no eggs in it.

2 comments:

emmay said...

You ate all that cookie dough and you didn't hare ANY of it with me? I'm hurt. truly and deeply hurt.

onescrappychick said...

haven't you ever heard of the 5 day rule?!?!

Love the movie trailer.. can't wait to see that one either.

As for the 2 hr delay... Loved that too. got lots of stuff done before work today!!!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...