Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sunday gallery - 3 hours early


I have to chose Raphael this week because I love this... it's Christmas-y, and I know Suzy LOVES cherubs like the ones at the bottom.
I also want to learn more about him... but, I am soooo tired from making cookies, that I can barely read. (The height of lazy is not mustering the energy to read a wikipedia article)
I am done.
Done with shopping wrapping, baking, and I have to string one lighted garland over my patio door and then decorating is done too. Every bit of food possible from the cupboards is in tupperware. Traps are waiting for Mickey. Eff you, vermin.
Oh, and my penitent son cleaned most of the house. Funny - Santa comes around the neighborhood on the fire truck, but didn't stop by our house. I think they KNOW. (He's not home, don't worry. The incident is over, he's done his labor, and Nana's silver tea set hasn't looked so good in years.)
Sunday afternoon I will sit on my fanny and actually enjoy myself - watching a movie, perhaps.
Enjoy your holiday. If for some reason, this holiday sucks for you, hang in there. Next year will be better. Right? Right.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...