Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm only saying that

...if Santa were too have a little TOO much hot buttered rum, and point Rudolph in my direction, and if I were to be run over by a reindeer, say, TONIGHT,

...I'm not saying that it would be a bad thing, relative to how the past 32 hours or so have gone.

Volunteering is a great thing. Usually. But sometimes it comes with headaches and leaves one saying "WTF was I thinking? Why did I get myself into this?"

I like to refer to this as "No good deed goes unpunished."

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

can you send him my way when he's done with you????

Anonymous said...

lol............. and then my way too?????

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...