Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Handy bag

I don't have the purse gene. I can't stand carrying a big bloated purse that you could count on to help you survive a lengthy expedition. Phone, debit card, maybe a chapstick.

So I was happy to find this this purse by Chloe Dao. (She won Project Runway, season 2) Actually I noticedthe purse in Office Max. I don't GO purse shopping. I don't roam about Macy's, caressing Coach bags. I'm mystified by that.

It has more than one place to tuck my blackberry, and also pockets perfect for the iPod. (I've been meaning to write a "dear john" letter to my iPod...it's been replaced as my favorite techy gadget, and your comments on this blog now are sent right to the 'berry... but when I get off my increasinly large ass and start running again, it'll be Mr. iPod all the way... )

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

cute bag...... I'm proud of you

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...