Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Carded

I haven't made many cards lately, just the occasional one for a special person now & then.



This one was for a woman I've worked with for many many years, who just turned 60, which is hard to believe if you know her. She certainly doesn't act "old", she's a blast to have around.

I call her "Momma" (as in, walking into her office we greet each other with 'yo, Momma', it's a mutual greeting) and every now & then we talk about the fact that she's my mother's age, but the two women are very different in that the birthday girl loves to travel and head up to the racino and any number of other things like that, and my mother is more of a homebody.

Birthday girl took herself (along with some family) to Hawaii when she turned 50. I think I need to do that. Pack up, Sue!!

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...