Sunday, March 05, 2006

Another tale of Sue

Red. Blue. Pretty easy for most people to tell apart. Right?

One tail light on Suzy's jeep was out, and so she went to an auto parts store to get a new bulb. Not like the time her Explorer had a tail light out, so she traded it in and bought a new car. (No, I'm kidding. It needed some other work too. But it was fun when we told our mother that, just to see her reaction.)

She needed a red 10 amp fuse. Dumb Boy at the parts store gave her a blue 15 amp. (or vice versa. Does it matter?) D'oh! The fuse he replaced wasn't even in the right slot.

I'm sure he was just distracted by the badonkadonk.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...