Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Spa Day for Emma


This is Emma. Isn't she just ADORABLE? She's just had a shampoo.

(My sister took this photo of her, and we have her mother's permission to use this picture in my blog. )

Emma weighs about one pound. The "towel" wrapped around her head is actually a washcloth.

I will be walking in the March of Dimes WalkAmerica 2006 on April 30. If you are reading this blog and actually DO know me in person, please sponsor me and make a donation to the March of Dimes! WalkAmerica supports research and programs to help prevent or treat premature birth, birth defects and other threats to babies’ health.

If you don't know the "real" me, please consider finding a walk in your neighborhood and joining in.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...