Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Badonkadonk this

I loves me some Trace Adkins. Especially "Chrome".

He's going to be singing in town and a radio station had this contest based on his current single, Honky tonk Badonkadonk. If you've never heard it, it's about men in a bar admiring a girl's backside. (You can hear it, it's # 11 here or read the lyrics here.)

By the way, if you're annoyed by the idea of a man admiring an attractive lady's backside, A) it's Trace Adkins, singer of "one hot mama", so what do you expect?? B)get over it please, and C) just find that little "next blog" up in the upper right of this screen.

So anyway the idea of the contest was to send a picture of your badonkadonk in, to win front row tickets. My beautiful sister offered me the suggestion that surely a photo of her badonkadonk would win tickets for me to see Trace. She works nights and is sleeping when most people are up and about, but we worked out that I would go over yesterday and take a picture or two for her to send in.

Problem: we were one day too late. The web page said by 2/28 and I thought that we could send it in on the 28th before, who knows, 5PM or whatever, but lo and behold, on the morning of 2/28 the link was gone. Losers! Put a damn time and some more specific entry rules! Geez.

These are the pathetic losers who did get their entries in on time. (Try that link, but if it's gone click on this thumbnail. There's a couple that are worthy, and most of them are BAD. )

Without further ado, I give you the picture that SHOULD have won. Would have won.




Don't you think she would have COMPLETELY won this contest?

Is it weird that her own sister is blogging this? Does any red-blooded American man reading this right now really care if I'm weird or not??


(She does read this blog. Just sayin'. Be nice. And yes she is single, but morons need not apply. I am the screening committe, and today I am cranky. Be warned. But be nice and maybe she'll mail you the OTHER version of this picture, which includes her cowboy hat.)


Merry Christmas, boys. Slap your grandma.

5 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

aw jeez. She's still hot.

John said...

I just badonkadonked my underpants.

Anonymous said...

She totally would have won

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Winner.

The boots make it.

Why the hell did you have to bring up my grandma??

StrangerDanger said...

It's all the ice skating...mine looks nearly the same. :-)

Way to take one for the team, S! Hands down winner. And seriously, cowboy hats on girls rock...

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...