Sunday, March 12, 2006

Yes, sort of

Today I took B. out shopping for an Easter outfit. She suckered me into two outfits, not just one, because we have some other things coming up too that she can use this extra cute outfit for, and she wanted this gauchos, and hell I wore gauchos when I was her age, and can you believe they're back? I also bought her shoes which bring her approximately up to My. Eye. Level.

Just one :::cough::: small problem.

When we got HOME she decided the shoes didn't really fit. Because, you see, her feet probably grew in the car on the drive home.

She shared this little problem with Mr. C before mentioning it to me. He pointed out to her that it was good she figured this out today, rather than on Easter. Her response was quite pragmatic....

"I'd be screwed."

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...