Friday, March 17, 2006

Only 45 fat grams


A whopping 1000 calories. Read about this beauty here - yes, it is a burger on a doughnut.

Kinda makes my toasted subway sub dinner (ham, turkey, bacon & provolone) sound downright healthy huh? (Yes, I know it's Friday and I shouldn't have had meat. Shhhhhh. If there's an exception for corned beef, well really the whole thing is silly.)

A few quick comments:
  • I am fed up with Lost. DONE! More reruns from last year?? Enough.
  • Sirius is fantastic. But don't put Kelly Clarkson or Sting on your S-Seek list, or your radio will beep every 3 minutes. (S-Seek tells you when your favorite artists are on and takes you to that channel, if you hit a certain button when the radio beeps)
  • My son saw the new Tim Allen movie, then called me and barked like a dog. Man I love him.



1 comment:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

I heard about that on the radio and thought it was a joke. If I ever saw one of those "burgers" in person, I would vomit. I really would.

Subway is the way to go, man.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...