Friday, March 24, 2006

Today's adventures

First laugh of the morning:

I had a dream that this guy (I work with him) strolled into my cubicle followed by three brawny guys in white shirts and neckties (we are a business casual office so this is weird, and I didn't know them.) He proceeded to tell me that "That sister of yours needs to know that her Badonkadonk inspired a pretty big victory last night." The men were apparently somehow affiliated with basketball coaches from Duke, and they were not happy.

What? it could have happened.


Second laugh of the morning:

My arch nemesis sits right near me. We clash on a pretty frequent basis since he is incapable of properly using highly technical things like email and calendars and clocks. Today he was just about to walk into someone's cube, and as I walked up he stopped and said "Oh." like he'd just remembered something. Then as he was turning toward me, he mumbled "I'm an idiot." I was about two feet away and looking right at him so I just smiled sweetly, and said "Yeah, you are" and continued walking by.

All this before 9 a.m. ...life is good!

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...