Wednesday, March 22, 2006

In brief

I am trying to type this entry in seven minutes or less, as I have 10,000 other things I really really should be doing.

  • Sirius is awesome. Get it. It's like having a kitchen full of every kind of food possible. No matter what you want, it's there.
  • My son won a basketball trophy over the weekend. Today he gave it to me so that I could bring it to work and show my friends. I showed it to one friend so technically I did do what he asked. She was very kind and said "It's VERY nice." This is why she is my friend. She will put up with my annoying Kid things and not give me crap for it.
  • My son's CYO basketball awards dinner is this Friday. He doesn't know it but he is getting the coach's award for his team(which equates to something like "... the kid on the team who is still a good sport despite falling a minimum of 3x per game and getting horrific rug burns each time he falls - he always gets back up and keeps playing and tries not to cry") I am excited because he is worried about being the only kid who doesn't get an award and I'm playing along saying things like "welll, only a few kids from each team will win something, so don't feel bad honey. You had a good season and did your best."
  • I have this 4 PM meeting on Wednesday's that I am supposed to dial in to, to give a 5 minute update on certain projects. I can not get my head out of my posterior. I have missed this meeting twice in a row since I was assigned to do it. Damn. I have even set an alarm on my palm pilot and I didn't hear it go off today. Damn!!
  • My cable's back so I can watch ::::gasp::: a new episode of Lost tonight. This is their last chance to keep me as a viewer. It better not suck.
  • Time's up. Later, my dears.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...