Saturday, February 10, 2007

Shameless

http://www.gawker.com/artists/dr-tf-chen.php

Something to look through if you're bored. Click through the names of the other artists on the lower portion of the page.

Don't miss Ratcliff, although Ramos amuses me. Anyway, Ratcliff does photos in High Dynamic Range or HDR. Read more here for a cool tutorial about these intense photos.

(Gawker is a trashy gossip website that "offers free exposure in its remnant ad space to artists at its discretion." So I gots me some dirt, and some culture. Win-win-win.)

2 comments:

xoxo said...

Shameless..as in by Garth Brooks?

That was our first dance at our wedding song.

Carly said...

Yes, it was written by Billy Joel and Garth covered it after he found out Billy wouldn't be releasing it as a single (from Storm Front)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...