Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lucky One

Well the universe is temporarily cooperating with me. The PIKWITH* is apparently going to be fine. My job has actually gone well this week. I'm buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Oh, and I started running again. (I have the advil smudges on my palms to prove it... who knew you could eat these things like Pez? OK, I'm kidding.) I ran a whopping 8 minutes yesterday. Not bad for two weeks of sloth-dom. Right? RIGHT???

I do wish it wasn't snowing right now. We DID the winter thing, last week, thank you. I'm done with snow now.

I would frankly like to curl up in front of my tv tonight with a bottle of pinot grigio and some cream puffs, or a nice slice of cheesecake. A really biiiiig slice. I could eat, drink, and root for Mer to stay frozen. Not going to happen....not any of it. Oh well.



*(Person I Know Who's in the Hospital... and no, I don't want to elaborate. The whole thing makes my head hurt. This blog is my happy place.)

Song from way back in the vault- Amy Grant; I'm calling her country to suit my purposes.

2 comments:

emmay said...

glad the PIKWITH is gong to be alright

onescrappychick said...

doesn't a spa day sound nice? ((hugs)) for you

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...