Today marks "15 weeks until the race" aka "where the heck did I leave that giant treadmill I spent so much darn money on, and why is it so cold out there in the garage in the first place?"
SO I am basically back to square one, since I have not run at all in the past 2 weeks. Oy. Please, motivate, inspire, or shame me, y'all. But be kind. I'm fragile, y'know. Delicate, like. (snicker)
Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So, I'm inclined to think that most people would expect to see the ENTIRE window, as in this shot.... but how do you like this one? I d...
-
If you've never joined in, click on the title link to visit Purgatorian, and read the other stories at least. You might still have time ...
-
Hmm. I certainly HAVE painted myself into a corner, haven't I? Can't call the blog "Going On 40" if I AM 40. What a...
5 comments:
Right... because I'm doing such a kick arse job at walking my 1.x miles a day to get to 100 by April Fools. Umm.. it's damn cold out there right now!!! Much better to huddle up inside where it's warm IMO.
come on. just do it. rediscover that hot butt you had at one point. You can do it! (wait, is that motivational? I don't know I'm pretty drunk)
come join the gym with me. it's much more entertaining.
close enough to motivational JV, but 1980 something was a lonnnnng time ago
(and that would be when "at one point" was.... )
wow, I've known you too long.
Post a Comment