Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dear Universe

...please quit grinding your spiked heel into my nose.



The highlight of my day yesterday was the half hour I spent with my boyfriend. I don't know what I do without him.

It's funny that I referred to Alton ONCE as my boyfriend and my kids can't forget it, but the 1,000 reminders to "make your bed and take a shower so you don't smell bad" go unheard.

If I had the time I'd doctor this pic to say "To Carly, much love, Alton"... but I don't. So just pretend I did.


3 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

what the eff is wrong with your boyfriend's hair?

Carly said...

He's losing it... I'm losing it too, but in a different way. He's just not embracing his bald-osity.

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

He's hilarious. Sometimes his recipies are wayyy too complicated but even when I don't like what he's making, Alton is interesting to watch.

And of course now knowing he's your boyfriend will only make him more interesting.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...