Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Oh Amelia

I would like to ask y'all welcome a friend of mine to the blogging world...

".... My NY resolution was to be less judgmental. It's not working. "

She's going to be perpetually celebrating Safety Week. Link is over there on the right.

* *


In work news, I had a space invader in my office today. You know... someone who scootches their chair RIGHT UP NEXT TO YOU. Sigh. It's bad that I sat way forward on the edge of my chair and used the back as a barrier, isn't it? And he is a loud talker. Very nice guy, but if he said "Sticky database" one more time I was going to start swallowing post it notes so I could shit one out.

* *

Still more work news - I literally got a pink slip last week. OK, it was a post it note, from my boss, but it was pink and it was on my monitor when I got in - "See me ASAP." That's never good. It's still playing out, but today in a meeting I felt like a square peg was being shoved up my....

* *
American Idol. Boring. I love NY. Lost interest. Speaking of which, I'm not sure I'll watch Lost. Oh, who am I kidding, I'll watch and it will piss me off. Ditto, Survivor. Maybe I can stick with Amazing Race now that there won't be football anymore to screw it up.

No song title. What? I'm cranky. It's cold.

2 comments:

Sgt said...

I don't know where that square peg was going.. but I can't think of any place it would be appropriate!

BTW. Your cranky posts are the best. Come to the darkside. Blog about the Idiocracies in the world.

Muhahahahhahaha.. *cough* *cough*
Sorry.. I get carried away sometimes.

emmay said...

Thanks Carly

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...