Thursday, February 15, 2007

5 4 3 2 Run

After, well, just about forever, I am almost up to 20,000 visitors in my own little corner of Midlife Crisis Central.

Nice to have y'all stop by. Hey, at least it's not Woollerton.

Now, if you're looking at my pretty little sitemeter off to the right, and feeling a tad confused, I should admit that I actually STARTED it at 503. Johnny Virgil, who has had about 90,000 visitors in the same time period, is laughing now. Right this very second!

So sometime this weekend, visitor number 20503 will stop by, and buddy, you'll win a prize. A great, fabulous, fantastic prize. Really.

5 comments:

onescrappychick said...

rock on with your sitemeter.. I don't bother. Maybe I'll get lucky this weekend (HAHAHAHA) and be the right visitor

D-HOR said...

"on top of everything"

I hope you realize that that statement basically says that you are a great Mom. To have your kid realize that, I think really says something.

(either that or he is implying that you are a ho, but I'm pretty sure it's the other thing.)

Johnny Virgil said...

I am *not* laughing at you. Most of mine are just bad google searches on flava flav.

Besides, I can't help it. My blog is like a car accident -- even though you don't want to look, you do anyway.

Carly said...

Visitor's Time
Feb 16 2007 10:40:21 pm

Visit Number
20,503

All I can tell is that it was someone from AOL... not even a location. ::::waves::::

D-HOR said...

Oh sorry I feel stupid, I meant to comment on the post before this one. My bad.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...