Saturday, February 03, 2007

Still haven't found what I'm looking for

Some website named searchplus exists, and someone found me with a query of Ooops. Classic.
Here's some other google fun that lead unsuspecting people my way. Can you tell I have insomnia?


  • libby lu bathrobes (why, why? isn't it bad enough that the store exists?)
  • compound machines (this is SO not me....)
  • why did Dierks Bentley cut his hair (for a video, pay attention)
  • how to dance Techno (Poly, that's just not funny)
  • I'll take that as a yes ( a Phil Vassar song)
  • scrapbook page made with a vanilla folder (uh, manilla? it's not acid free, so don't...)
  • story books on I hate chocolate (yeah, this is me...)

Yes, I'm cheating, the title is not a country song. I'm tired. But I can't sleep.

3 comments:

onescrappychick said...

I like the beach.. but I loved the cityscape. Hope you get some sleep soon.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! It never occurred to me to make up obnoxious google ways to find you!

I am SLIPPING! I am soft like wonder bread!!!

-p

Carly said...

It'll be back (the skyline...)

Now that I know how to do it.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...