Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ain't going down

My son realized about an hour ago that he hadn't given me a valentine. So, I got a cute handmade one complete with a sketch of me. Sadly, I have no ears, nose, hands, nor feet.



I know... don't I look good? The running thing is really working out for me. I run until I feel like my feet are falling off.

Here's a sample of 9 year old poetry... or is this some sort of haiku?




M - Mold doesn't stop her

o - on top of everything

m - many times she's on the go



Eat that, Hallmark.



To be honest, I think he's trying to get on my good side because he overflowed the toilet today. OK, mold doesn't stop me, but "Mom, the water's not going down" will, every time.

SO, here's to you Garth, I don't think it's what you meant at ALL, but great song title.

4 comments:

onescrappychick said...

bahahahahahahahahahaha

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Um, mold?

Kids are funny.

Sgt said...

Without hands and feet, you must use that great hairdo to clean the mold. As such, not having a nose to smell can be a blessing.

Kids are great. I need to scan the one our youngest son made my wife. Its a heart with some sort brown furry patch on it with eyes. Its quite unusual indeed. Especially if you hold it upside down. What are they teaching them at that preschool!

Johnny Virgil said...

I gotta say, I find your giant triangular neck mesmerizing.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...