Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
you mean you didn't watch the BIG GAME?! LOLI did.. mostly I typed and read on the nets... but I had it on. Hometown team and all that crap
We had it on... we had a grid to pick "winners" and the prizes relate to our upcoming trip. (First choice of what we listen to in the car on the way down, etc0
Have a WONDERFUL New Year, Carly! XOXO
Post a Comment
...
3 comments:
you mean you didn't watch the BIG GAME?! LOL
I did.. mostly I typed and read on the nets... but I had it on.
Hometown team and all that crap
We had it on... we had a grid to pick "winners" and the prizes relate to our upcoming trip. (First choice of what we listen to in the car on the way down, etc0
Have a WONDERFUL New Year, Carly!
XOXO
Post a Comment